The Feed Academy
We are a Norwich-based social enterprise providing training for adults who face barriers to employment.
Due to support from our partners, we are able to provide some FREE training spaces up to end of March 2018.
Training will include:
Our Breakthrough and Flourish courses where we provide training and support to people who have experienced homelessness to
give them skills to work in the catering industry.
Short courses such as:
• Food hygiene
• Health & safety
• Customer service in hospitality
• CV and application form writing
• Interview Skills
• Advice on disclosure of criminal convictions
• Other food-based training such as barista skills & cookery essentials
The Feed Academy provides training for people who face a barrier to employment in the skills required to work in the catering industry.
A series of workshops aimed to inspire and motivate people into employment by using food as a catalyst for change.
• Learn about food and nutrition
• Cook new dishes
• Gain some basic cooking and knife skills
• Team building and personal development
Includes individual job and accommodation coaching.
Duration: Five workshops over three weeks.
A four week course proving the fundamental skills to work in commercial catering in a range of food and hospitality settings.
• Attend cooking & food preparation skills workshop with a chef trainer
• Attend a Barista training course
• Gain a Food Safety Level 2 qualification
• Gain employability skills in CV writing, job searching & interview skills.
• Gain three weeks work experience in a hospitality setting.
• Attend regular personal development workshops
Includes regular coaching and support in areas such as housing, employment and money management.
Duration: Four weeks, five days per week
Contact Us For More Details
We have limited spaces available. Contact us for more details about when courses will be taking place, eligibility criteria and to get a referral form.
Contact: email@example.com for more information
78-80 Prince of Wales Road
EXPLORE OUR SITE
© 2018 The Feed Enterprises CIC. We are registered in England and Wales as company number 08915020.
All our profits go to The Feed Foundation, registered charity number 1176940.